Monday, March 1, 2010

dpli, kpli or master. . .

Dpli dah kuar dah. .hari ni bleh beli nmbr pin. .confius si. .selagi de peluang apply je semua..ti just choose depend pd keyakinan n sokongan family..I know it's not that easy, but. .we hv 2 make it easy. .dont mess our mind with thinking smthing that out of our abilities. .we hv many choices. grab the opportunities. .if Allah gv me a chance to be a teacher, or another jobs that can support my family and pay PTPTN (this is my turn to contribute something not only for my family but also for Islam for Ummah). For sure I'll not just free or discharge it. .I can see my future more at kpli & dpli..I love to be a teacher, but who knows if i'm can get both of them, i mean finish my master & get offer from kpli/dpli. Alangkah indahnya kalau dapat dua2. .master is for my confidential, satisfaction and value added, of course also to add my knowledge and experience. KPLI/DPLI plak one of the strive area that i'm able to contribute something..InsyaAllah. .

No comments:

Post a Comment